Home is where the heart it but is it really where the party is?! Why not plan for a destination wedding to help celebrate your special occasion and experience something new together as friends and family and of course… as a new couple! *cue fireworks*
Today’s destination hot spot is the beautiful PORT DOUGLAS. Recently some of our talented Lark Band members had the absolute pleasure of playing at an amazing wedding reception hosted at the ever so exotic MALI MALI.
Mali Mali has now won numerous awards including Australia’s best house in a gala awards ceremony in Canberra and also QLD’s best house. This is no surprise when you arrive as guests are treated with 360 degree panoramic views from the Daintree Rainforest to the Pacific Ocean and back to the rainforest. It’s certainly in a league of its own and boasts the following features:
- 40 acres of absolute hilltop
- 360 degree panoramic views of the mountains, rainforest, oceans and beaches
- Absolute privacy, seclusion and confidentiality
- Accommodation for up to 8 guests - 3 king size bedrooms with ensuites (+ Media Room with king sofa bed)
- World class tennis court with tennis pavilion
- Helicopter pad
- Wet-edge infinity swimming pool
- Gourmet kitchen including dishwasher and espresso machine
- State of the art entertainment and appliances
- Media room (with fold out couch)
- Water gardens
- Sunbathing deck and massage pavilion
- Tropical gardens
- Fully air conditioned and ceiling fans
- Double car garage
- Full laundry facilities
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for bookings of 8 nights or more
- Day excursions and car rental can be arranged
- In house catering, massage treatments and babysitting can be arranged
- Private yoga sessions available
Its location has a confidential listing to protect guest’s privacy. It is located just 5 minutes from the nearest town, Mossman and 20 minutes from Port Douglas. A map with directions is available upon final payment. It covers a stretch of hilltop, 40 acres in total and offers panoramic 360 degree views on top of Mt Somerset.
It’s definitely the perfect destination spot for your special day to experience with all your loved ones. So why not try something new and take your loved ones one a tropical journey!
We had such an amazing time and Emma and Rachel were incredibly radiant on their special day. Their love for each other was strong and everyone could feel it, see it and was lucky enough to share this amazing moment. We wish them all the best for this new chapter in their life and were super excited for all the amazing times that come with being a newly wed couple.
A special mention to PORT DOUGLAS CATERING and EVENTS who made the day run so smoothy and provided meals that were extremely tasty and satisfying! A love fest just isn't complete without a lovely feast! BRAVO!
Here are a couple of images for when we have the privilege of visiting.